Thursday, June 7, 2007

The latest info

Ok, it's been way too long since I update, but now that we're within a month from the expected due date (June 29), I'm determined to spend the time chronicling the days leading to the birth. I hope to include some new pictures soon, and I would have tonight, but unfortunately, Marilu downloaded all the pics from the camera to her PC and then removed them from the camera. Since I don't have a portable USB drive (or whatever they are called) handy, and I have no idea how to connect 2 PCs to share info, I'll have to do it tomorrow, when I can find a drive.

Anyway, enough about the behind-the-scenes stuff. I wanted to give a quick update before going to bed. This past Monday (June , 2007), Marilu was put on bedrest by her doctor due to high blood pressure. Apparently, this is a very common thing so there's no reason to worry. In fact, the doctor said that if Marilu worked an office job, she could probably continue working. However, being a high school teacher is supposedly a little more stressful. Can't imagine why. :)

Not surprisingly, Marilu was disappointed since she wanted to reach June 15, which would have been the last day of exams for her classes. Isn't she dedicated? Myself, I stay home from work if I have the slightest of headaches. One of us apparently loves their job more than the other.

She was a little bored yesterday, but she kept herself busy today (perhaps a little too busy given her current condition) and was in a much better mood when she picked me up from work. I told her that if she wanted to be truly productive, she could sit in front of the computer and farm gold and other items for one of my characters in the computer game World of Warcraft, but I don't think she's THAT bored yet. Oh well, her loss.

Ok, it's 1 in the morning so I better run along. More tomorrow, including information on baby names!

No comments: