Monday, June 18, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Well, we're finally home, and now the real fun begins, I suppose. I kind of wish our bed came with one of those little hospital buzzers that brings the nurses, but alas, we're no Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes...even if our baby is way damn cuter.

We're just settling in, after having a nice, healthy Quizno's dinner (sarcasm off), and Marilu is about to feed Lucas. For those of you who care (and I know there is at least one of you out there...Candace), Marilu is breastfeeding, so no bottles here, at least for a while. It's still a bit trying, but both mom and Lucas are getting better at it with each feeding.

Speaking of moms, mine flies in from Massachusetts tomorrow morning so that will be the next best thing to nurses. Heck, maybe even better, since she not only is the voice of experience, but she cooks too! Marilu's mom is still teaching school, but she'll be down next Monday so we should have plenty of help in the first month.

If I get a chance, I'll be back on later to post more pics. In the meantime, does anyone out there know a decent way to host videos on the Net? I have a couple of really cute videos I wanted to show on here, but they are 40-50 MB and Blogger won't let me upload them. The only thing I can think of is YouTube, but I'm not real keen on that since I want it a little more private. Anyway, if anyone has any ideas, give me a shout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you can upload videos to photobucket, if that helps.

CUTEST BABY EVER btw.