Friday, June 15, 2007

The latest info

We went in to the hospital at 7:30 this morning so they could do some more prodding and monitoring of Marilu. It was pretty much already decided that she'd be induced today so that was more just going through the motions than anything else.

Eventually, they used some 6-hr gel for the induction (not sure if that's the right use of that word, but you get the idea) and then sent us on our way. We can now rest at home until 2:30 PM, at which point we return to the hospital, presumably for good, until the baby finally arrives. Mind you, if Marilu's water breaks or she starts getting strong contractions, we have to head back, but for now, we're just hanging out and waiting. Marilu is watching "So You Think You Can Dance?" and I plan on napping a bit.

I know I've said this before, but this is probably the last time you'll hear from me before I have big news (and pictures!). Though I'm sure the baby would be more than happy to prove me wrong once again. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Baby Deal is almost here!!!!! Great blog, glad ya finally let me know about it!! Good luck, keep us posted.
~Kim (justjones)