Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Photo Albums

I finally got around to uploading all of the Lucas pictures from the past few days to some Web photo albums using Google's own Picasa. If you haven't heard of this program, it's worth checking out since it gives you a lot of options for organizing pictures on your computer and pretty much one-click uploading of entire sets of photos to the Web. There may be better things out there, but Picasa is free and it does what I need easily. And no, I don't work for Google. :)

The other nice thing about Picasa's web upload tool is that it allowed me to bring over the videos as well. Thanks to those of you who suggested PhotoBucket though. If I ever run out of space, I may check that out as well.

Here's a link to what I think is probably one of the best videos of the bunch. Admittedly, I'm biased, but if you don't think what happens about halfway through is about the cutest thing you see today, then you have no soul. Check it out here: http://picasaweb.google.com/justdeal/Lucas06172007/photo#5078003873770155218

To see the rest of the scads of photos and videos I've taken over the last several days, check out any of the Lucas photo albums at http://picasaweb.google.com/justdeal/

If you have any problems viewing any of these links, please let me know. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaugh...the cuteness...

I want to drop something off for you guys, this weekend. Or should I wait a bit before harassing you three?

Anonymous said...

OMG! Lucas is so incredibly cute ... he completely stole my breath with his little sneeze ... congratulations Marilu & Justin ... it is so easy to hear the love in your voices in the videos! I look forward to coming for a visit soon :)