Thursday, June 14, 2007

Boy Names

In a nutshell, we have no idea what we're gonna name the little mutant if it's a boy. We've gone through several different ideas since the beginning, but each one has fallen out of favor for one reason or another. Off the top of my head, here's a chronological list of some of the top ones:
  • Alexander
  • Marcus
  • Jason
  • Jeremy
  • Ryan
The latest one that's sticking in Marilu's head is Lucas. I'm pretty much at the point where I almost hope it's a girl solely because I don't want to decide on a damn boy's name! However, I get the feeling it's gonna come down to one of those moments where we see the baby and come up with the name on the spot. If it's a boy, mind you, since Raya is locked in for the girl (as mentioned in a previous entry).

On an amusing note, I brainstormed a bunch of "great" boy names for our kid the other day, and wrote each one down in Notepad as I listed them off to Marilu. I don't think she was high on most of them. I can't imagine why. Check out the list for yourself. Who in their right mind wouldn't want a Paco of their very own?
  • Paco Deal
  • Wyatt Deal
  • Toblerone Deal
  • Lukas Deal
  • Lucas Deal
  • Adolph Deal
  • Martin Luther Deal
  • Markus Deal
  • Marcus Deal
  • Jason Deal
  • Justin Deal Jr.
  • Justin Deal II
  • Justin Deal 2
  • Lacuna Deal
  • Mega Deal
  • Lawrence Deal
  • Barry Deal
  • Levon Deal
  • Tito Deal
  • Tiki Deal
  • Peerless Deal
  • Peyton Deal
  • Dale Deal
  • Dean Deal
  • Dick Deal
  • Neal Deal
  • Riel Deal
  • Biggy Deal
  • Osama Deal
  • Bush Deal
  • Salmon Deal
  • Ryan Deal
  • Alexander Deal
  • Jacob Deal
  • Tony Deal
  • Harold Deal
  • Heal Deal
  • Guinness Deal
  • Spaten Deal
  • Wulfgar Deal
  • Wolf Deal
I can just imagine the day our future boy reads this post and realizes he was a mere whim away from being named Salmon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about "Moscau Deal"?

Anonymous said...

Yo quiero Paco Deal!