Thursday, August 2, 2007

Words and pictures

It's been a quiet couple of days on the blog since work has been busy, leading to me to just veg out when I get home. I have taken a couple of photos, in between watching the entire first season of Dexter (imagine if the main character in CSI was a "good" serial killer and you have the basic idea of Dexter, only with infinitely better writing). Things should pick up this weekend since my dad is visiting for the better part of a week. I'm sure we'll be out and about quite a bit, and nothing says "photo opportunity" like being out of the house.

For now, here's your daily Lucas fix. I really get a kick out of this outfit. You can click on the picture to see it better, but it's basically a little pirate onesie.


This one is cute, even though it looks like he's becoming a chunky monkey.

1 comment:

Kimmers said...

He's so cute! I just want to give him a hug!! :)