Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gearing up and moving out

Our plane flight leaves at the wretched hour of 6 something AM in the morning, and we have to leave here around 4:30, so we're just getting all our last minute packing done at the moment. Before we head out for good, I wanted to get one last post in.

First of all, a picture that Marilu is most likely going to hit me for since it's not the world's most flattering shot of her. However, Lucas looks hilarious, and I suck at editing photos, even something as simple as cropping.


And finally, links to two videos that Marilu took yesterday and I just put up. If you can, download these and then view them since the downloaded files have a much better resolution than the ones that play on the photo album page. Trust me, it's worth it, given Lucas's facial expressions.

I've dubbed the first one "Happy Baby," and that's exactly what it shows. You can see it here.

The second video looks like the first one, in the beginning. But then Lucas's stroller goes over a bump and his expression quickly turns to shock and then complete and utter dismay. It's SO much funnier than it sounds. This one is easily one of top 5 favorite videos now. I've titled it "Ride of TERROR!" See it here.

The videos are taking an extraordinarily long time to transfer over so it'll be a while before all of them are up. Right now, I think I've got everything up to June 30, plus a few recent ones. The rest will go up when I get back. Since I'll have a week to myself while Marilu and Lucas trek across Newfoundland, I should (key word) be productive during that week. I can almost hear Marilu laugh as I write that sentence.

Anyway, talk to you all again on Sunday night or Monday morning!

No comments: