Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fantasy Football Baby Edition

Now that I've got the minivan entry out of my system, let me move on to something more manly: football! For the past 6 or 7 years, I've been playing fantasy football, often times in more than one league each season. This year, Marilu and I thought it would be cute to create a baby league. That is, we would make a league where the teams are "owned" by our babies/toddlers. We plan to keep it pretty hand's off, meaning we'll make the draft an auto-pick by Yahoo, and the only activity we'll have each week is accounting for players on a bye week. Other than that, we'll just let fate have its way with it. This way, a decade or two down the line, Lucas can say he's been playing since he was in diapers. Whether he'd want to admit that is a whole 'nother thing.

If anybody out there is interested in joining up, send me an email or comment and I'll send you an invite. For the record, Lucas's team is named Lucasaurus Rex. :)

No comments: