Monday, August 13, 2007

Space, glorious space!

I just shelled out $20 to Google to add 6 GB storage to my online photo albums since I within spitting distance of the 1 GB limit on the free account. In addition to having plenty of space for photos for at least the next year or so, the immediate effect is that I can upload several mini videos we've taken of Lucas in the 8 weeks of his existence. I put a bunch up initially, and there are still a few here and there, but due to size constraints, I had to remove most of them. Well, size constraints be damned, I'm putting them all back up.

Hopefully, the videos will help keep you entertained since tomorrow night, Tuesday, will be last one in Ottawa until next Monday. Marilu and I are headed out to St. John's, Newfoundland, for the wedding of one of her close friends. For those of you who know nothing about Canadian geography, check here to get an idea of just how far away from the equator I'll be. Don't worry, I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures of the sled dogs and igloos. :) Seriously, St. John's is supposed to be a fun town, and I'm looking forward to checking it out.

I'll post some more pics of Lucas before we leave tomorrow, but here's a couple of highlights from the past couple of days. The first is him napping away on my chest:


And here's one of the last ones the Deal men took together before my dad headed home. There was another one where Lucas wasn't in quite as much "dismay," but I gotta admit, the kid looks funny when he's all-out screaming.

No comments: