Monday, August 6, 2007

Long Day

Saturday was one of the longest days I've spent with Lucas so far, if not the longest. I suppose that has a double meaning. For one, I did have Lucas quite a bit that day, chronologically speaking. He spent a good part of the morning and afternoon with me, and then Marilu had a girl's night out at a local pub, so I had him throughout the evening as well. The second meaning in our puzzle is that it was a long day due to Lucas being more than a little fussy. There were some points on Saturday that I think if you were somehow able to read a baby's mind, you would peer inside his head, and there would be a sign saying, "Hey Dad! Just crying 'cause I can!" Man, that kid can scream when he wants to. Thankfully, he can also sit for some great pictures, a number of which follow.

He didn't do the greatest job at posing, but I think his shirt is a riot here:


Posing with dad, whose hair is getting unwieldy once again. Off to the barber very soon for your's truly:


And finally, not one but two shots from the "surf board" since he takes the cutest pictures on there.


"Land ho!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that shirt. It is all sorts of AWESOME. Guess what? It's hot in the ATL. Shocker. No -- not that shocker...

Anonymous said...

Land Ho!

That is a keeper.