Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Ouchie

My head is flirting with another migraine, trying to decide whether it's going to latch on or go away. The "minor loss of eyesight" that usually accompanies a migraine for me has already come and gone, so I'm now hoping the Advil I took earlier wards it off. The point of telling you all this? I want to try and get some pictures on here quick before my head sends me to bed, writhing in pain.

So early Sunday evening my dad arrived in town to see Lucas for the first time. He'll be up here until Friday so he's making the most of his time here, soaking up quality time with the grandson. Some pictures follow...

I'll let you determine which one is goofier.


You can never have too many surf board pics.


Posing with Gramps:


And finally, a picture of the extremely cute puppy shoes my dad bought for Lucas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Migraines stink! I hope you managed to sidestep it. Love the puppy dog feeties, way too cute! How's the sleeping schedule going? Is Marilu getting a decent stretch of sleep yet?

Keep the updates coming, I love being able to stay informed. :) Hugs to you all!