Saturday, August 25, 2007

The family is back together

Marilu and Lucas arrived back in Ottawa earlier with no incident. Apparently, Lucas was just about perfect on the flight. They've both crashed since it's been a ridiculously long day for them, but I grabbed the camera and headed downstairs with it. However, after plugging the camera into the computer, I found out that there were 278 new photos on the camera. In order not to kill myself uploading photos, I'm only going to upload a day or two at a time over the next week. So hopefully, by next weekend, they should all be up on the photo albums.

In the meantime, I wanted to start off by showing off my favorite picture of the entire trip. This was taken the last day I was there, and I basically forced Marilu's aunt to stop at McDonald's so I could get the prop for this picture. Jimmy Buffet lovers: I hope you appreciate this. (you may want to click the photo in case you can't see what I'm holding)

No comments: