Thursday, July 17, 2008

Year and a Month...and a day

I meant to post this yesterday since it was Lucas's, uh, 13 month day, but it totally slipped my mind. Anyway, this is a picture from a walk we took yesterday afternoon. We discovered a new park in our housing area that had baby-friendly swings. Possibly due to the fact that it had rained several hours earlier, no one was there so we had the place to ourselves. Lucas made the most of it by swinging to his heart's content.


I'd like to post more, but I'm dead tired and will be heading up to bed shortly. As I normally crash between 1 and 2 AM, and it's only 8:30, that's saying something. Since we have no plans whatsoever this weekend, I intend to put up a ton of pictures on Saturday and Sunday. I really need to catch up to July before we hit August.

No comments: