Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cookie Monster

In the photos below, Lucas is wearing one of my favorite outfits. I like the color blue so that's probably a part of it, but the big ol' Cookie Monster face is just great on its own merits. All of these photos are from June 11.

Flashing the trademark "say cheese" smile.


This comment will likely not mean anything to anybody but me, but this next picture always reminds me of an old song that had something to do with tears and a clown. No one wants to see a clown cry, Lucas. Okay, no more obscure references today since I think that one was from 1982 or so.


Standing with almost no help from mommy.


And we close out with a standing "say cheese".


Cruise update: Unless things went awry, we should still be at sea. Once again, my sleeping and/or inebriated comment from yesterday should apply.

No comments: