Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pictures from the party - Part 2

No real need for introductions here. As the title says, these are more pictures from Lucas's first birthday party.

Lucas's cousin Meagan (sorry, there's like 8 different ways to spell that so I'm using the version one of my ex's used) strikes a pensive pose.


Today's theme must be thoughtful poses, as we next jump to Francesca who looks as if she is concentrating.


The first kid car accident of the day as Brandon and Thierry appear to have had a fender bender.


Here's a picture of the living room just to give you an idea of all the activity.


Before you accuse me of making this Megan's blog (gonna try and work in multiple spellings in the hope that at least one is right), the reason I'm using this picture is to show off her eyes. One of the things I've heard repeatedly is that Lucas and Meaghan have the same eyes. I'll give them this, they both have very striking blue eyes.


Ha, I just noticed this one. Logan appears to have his own version of the "say cheese" smile. Hoorah!


I posted a bunch of cake pictures way back when, but here's another one of Lucas chowing down on Elmo.


In addition to the cakes, Marilu made a bunch of Elmo-themed cupcakes. Yes, our house looked like Elmo came in there and just plain exploded.


I don't care what kind of slander Lucas has to say about him, Tyler has one infectious smile (seen here with his mom and dad).


I can't tell what they are looking at, but this picture of Lucas and Thierry amuses me. Something about their poses, I guess.


"Ok, I'm here. Let's get to the presents!"


And that wraps it up for Part 2. Most of the rest of the pictures from the party cover the gift opening so I'll probably only include a couple of those in Part 3 since they get kind of redundant.

Cruise update: Last full day at sea. Sigh. With any luck, I somehow came into possession of my own rum plantation at one of the ports, and I have no need to return to Canada or my job. Keep your fingers crossed. As a side note, this is my last postdated entry so the next one will be written "live".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, nicely done with leaving posts for the whole time you were gone. Secondly, welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the cruise pictures!

Other than that my only comment is that Thierry seriously looks like an old man in these pictures! I think the Hawaiian shirt served to emphasize his baby-male-pattern-baldness. Too funny. Hopefully once it grows in it'll stick around for a loooong time.

Tracey

Anonymous said...

Welcome back blogspot man. You outdid yourself with your postings while you were away. Whenever we're a bit grumpy we switch on the video of Lucas laughing while sitting atop your shoulders. The raspberry gets kuddos for chuckles also.