Sunday, July 20, 2008

More random June photos

Here's one of Lucas's bigger stuffed animals, Pancake the alligator. Well, technically it's mine, since Marilu bought it for me after I was amused at seeing it at the local drug store, but he's kind of inherited Pancake. The name has no special meaning. It was the first thing that popped into my head, and since it makes absolutely no sense, I thought it was perfect. Unfortunately, just like the picture with his stuffed cow (named, originally enough, Cow), Lucas isn't holding Pancake in a way that shows him off very well. He looks like a dead Pancake more than anything else.


Honestly, does it get any cuter than this?


I've mentioned this outfit before, but I really like this Cookie Monster shirt Lucas is wearing below. Here, he's also modeling a jungle hat I bought on my last cruise in 2001 that I unearthed while packing for the latest cruise. As it turns out, I never did put it on since I was trying to bake under the Caribbean sun.


Sometimes a guy just needs to kick back and relax on his giant stuffed alligator.


This next video is just more posing of Lucas in the Cookie Monster shirt and jungle hat. However, if you listen closely, you'll be serenaded by Marilu's "talented" singing ability.



Finally, Lucas shows us a brand-new way to get around the room in style: Balloon-o-motion! Watch the end for a cute kiss between him and his mom.

No comments: