Thursday, July 24, 2008

Joe Cool

You can never have too many of these types of pictures...


In other news, it turns out Lucas is now truly afraid of certain things. I first noticed it with the hair dryer that was lying on the floor in our room. He was hesitant around it, and when I turned it on, he moved away and kept his distance. We'd also seen him put on a worried face with the lawnmower and the vacuum cleaner. However, tonight he was downright terrified of the shower nozzle when I brought him into the shower with me. He starting screaming before he was under the water, grabbing on to me, and doing everything he could to stay away from THAT HORRIBLE THING!!! I knew he was hesitant about it ever since some cold water dripped on him during a bath, but he was crying in fear for the first time tonight. As a result, we took a bath. God only knows when his first shower's gonna be, given his reaction tonight.

The day before we left for the cruise, I was lucky enough to catch Lucas taking a step for the first time. Not that it was the first step for him, but the first time I got it on film...oh, you get the idea. Anyway, it's a little late since he's now able to take many more steps from time to time--I think 10 is the record--but still, it's cool for historical purposes. Note that the step is at the very beginning of the video. Blink and you'll miss it.

No comments: