Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July

So, it's July 4th, where are we right now? Hmm, according to the itinerary, we're stopping in San Juan, Puerto Rico late in the day for several hours. We signed up initially to go on a tour of the Bacardi distillery, but the itinerary got changed at the last minute so I'm not sure if that's still a go. Whatever the case, I'm not at work and I can sleep in as much as I want so it's all good.

All that aside, Happy Fourth of July! Much like Canada Day, Lucas has dressed up for the occasion. We took these at the same time as the Canada Day pictures so he was a bit grumpy taking the photos until I propped him up on my shoulders. That's apparently a crowd pleaser.


Just to get an idea of what we were dealing with, here's a video of the squirmy wormy.



And finally, a couple of pictures from his pool where he's stylin' in the latest US fashion.


No comments: