Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lazy Sunday

It's been a very slow week for pictures. In fact, the last time either of used the camera was on Tuesday. I was hoping to get some good ones today since we planned to dress Lucas up in some Halloween-themed clothes and bring him out to a pumpkin patch. Unfortunately, it appears Lucas has entered into the first cold of his young life so Marilu figured it would be best not to bring him outside, which is a shame since it's unseasonably warm today.

Since we're missing out on the pumpkins for at least a few days (I'm sure we'll go later in the week), I decided to take a couple of pictures of him in his jumperoo along with a short video of him hopping around. Hopefully, this will help those of you who have a Lucas picture addiction. :) Marilu wants me to get one of his runny nose later, which I find kinda yucky, but if I can get it, I'll be sure to enlighten you with his mild sickness.

It was difficult to get this picture in frame since the little guy was bouncing like a maniac in his jumperoo. He may have a cold, but that hasn't brought him down as you'll see in the video following the picture.


I'm using Blogger's built-in video app for the first time (instead of YouTube), so if the video below doesn't come out as good as the previous ones, let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucas, that's a great video of you in your jumperoo. You look too happy to be sick.

Get well, little one.
Love,
Grammy and Grampy