Sunday, October 14, 2007

Football Sunday

Because I've moved around the States so often, I've had a number of favorite NFL teams. I usually root for whichever town I'm living in so my most recent team was the Atlanta Falcons. I've also pulled for the New England Patriots since I lived in Massachusetts for many of my formative years, and that's where most of my mom's family lives. Now that I'm in Canada, I can pretty much be a free agent when choosing a team to root for since there are no NFL teams up here, but I've stuck by Atlanta and New England for the last few years, and I expect I'll continue to go with them for the foreseeable future, although Atlanta's play has been making it difficult this year.

Anyway, the point I'm leading up to is that Lucas is poised to become the newest member of Patriot nation. Between my mom and Marilu, he now has at least a couple of outfits for New England. Last weekend, I dressed him up as a good luck charm for New England's game against Cleveland--not that they needed it. Check out baby Brady (for those of you that are NFL-impaired, Tom Brady is the QB for the New England Patriots). We'd dress him up in a Mike Vick jersey to represent the Falcons, but I don't want child services taking him away from us. :)

Kicking back...


Cheering the team on...


Let's face it, sometimes your feet are more interesting than the game...


He's worn this bib many times, but I wanted to make sure I took a clear shot of it since I find it amusing...


A view from the back...


Apparently, winning isn't everything to Lucas as he's about to burst into tears here. Don't worry, Uncle Jared, he still loves you.


Speaking of football, for those of you keeping score, the University of South Florida is now the #2 team in the NATION!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! Go Bulls!!!

No comments: