Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Four Months!

Lucas is four months old today! It's weird, because it feels like it's been both longer and shorter than that. I'm not sure how else to explain that feeling. In honor of this day, I present to you a few pictures of the big guy from a few hours ago.

He's head over heels about this milestone as you can see...


Yes, it's true, Lucas. You ARE 4 months old. Don't look so shocked.


Feel free to cheer about your big day.


Whoops, looks like someone overdid it with the partying...


Before I wrap this up, I wanted to show off Marilu's brand new kitchen cabinets. As you may know, Marilu loves cooking so a few months ago, we ordered some new cabinets to expand the size of our (or more aptly, HER) kitchen. They arrived a few weeks back, but because I'm mentally challenged when it comes to tools, we waited until last week for her friend's dad to install them for us. We now have about 6-7 feet of new cabinets, which you can see in the picture below.


Along with a new pair of diamond earrings (more on that in the next post), it hasn't been a bad week for my beautiful wife. Later!

No comments: