Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My aching head

Just a couple of quick pics since I'm recovering from a bad migraine that bothered me from late afternoon until an hour or so ago. I'm at that point where my head still aches and throbs a bit, but the worst seems to be over.

On Saturday, we took Lucas out for a long walk at a park by the Ottawa River. While getting him ready for that trip, I snapped a couple of shots that turned out to be some of my new favorites of him. The first one follows, where not only is he in his sunglasses, but he cracks a rare smile.


I lucked out with the next one, catching him looking right at the camera without scrunching up his face or doing anything else to goof up the photo, something he's become quite proficient at doing. :)


On Sunday, we went to the Keg Manor (a fancy restaurant here in Ottawa) for a friend's birthday. Since we were bringing Lucas, he had to dress up and look the part of a little gentleman. Check out the threads!


Finally, I had to include this picture of Marilu and Lucas from the Keg Manor since Sunday was the first time Marilu had put in her contacts since 2006. Woohoo! What a hottie!

No comments: