Thursday, July 5, 2007

More than meets the eye!

Sorry, no new pictures today since I was at work all day and then Marilu and I had a date night, thanks to her mom watching Lucas. We headed to the nearest movie theater and watched the latest summer blockbuster, Transformers. If you like that type of movie--that is, lots of special effects, big explosions, cheesy romances, and plenty of humor--you ought to like this movie. Since I AM a big fan of those types of movies, it hit the spot for me and Marilu liked it too. Considering she knew next to nothing about the old Transformers cartoons and I watched them religiously, I guess the movie is good for fans new and old.

1 comment:

Christie O. said...

OMG, date night is a marriage saver. Do yourselves a favor, have a date night once a week FOR EVER! Aidan's just over a year old and date night's still going strong, and it has literally been one of the best parts of our marriage. Seriously. Get out of the house!!!!! :)