Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm no Mr. Rogers

There's a clothing site that I love on the Web called T-Shirt Hell. It's filled with wildly inappropriate and politically incorrect t-shirts. One of the subsections on the site is Baby Hell, where they sell shirts aimed at babies and toddlers. These are two of the ones I've been tempted to buy for Lucas for a while, if for no other reason than to get people to take a second look and say, "Does that baby's shirt say what I think it says?"

I should point out that America's Christian Right would probably not approve of either of these. :)



I'm going to be such a wonderful role model, aren't I? On the off-chance you have a sense of humor similar to mine and laughed at either of the above shirts, there's plenty more at T-Shirt Hell so check 'em out.

No comments: