Thursday, December 27, 2007

Photo Album Changes

Hey all, I just wanted to let you know that I spent a great deal of time this afternoon and evening revamping the folders in the photo albums. Instead of using one folder for each day like I did in the past, I'm now grouping folders by month, in order to cut down on the sheer number of them. If there were any "events," they have their own folder as well. I think it makes navigating the photos a lot easier. Check it out and let me know what you think. Please note that I haven't made it all the way through 2007 yet so there are still some folders in June and July that use the old naming scheme.

As always, you can get to the photo albums by clicking the link on the right side of the page or just click here.

If you haven't already seen them, scroll down to see a few posts from today and yesterday with lots of Christmas photos and videos. Bye!

No comments: