Thursday, December 13, 2007

Moving up in the world

Marilu put up our Christmas tree on Monday, and Lucas decided to pose for us beneath it:


Then he apparently decided to try and figure out what the big green thing above him was.


As you can tell in the first picture, Lucas's latest "milestone" is that he can now sit up by himself. Well, most of the time anyway. We still sit near him since every once in a while he likes to fling himself backward for no good reason, and I'm sure, carpet or not, that can't be good for a baby's noggin. I noticed today that Marilu is putting her feeding pillow behind him so even if he does goes for a backwards launch, he has a soft landing.


Tomorrow night is my company's Christmas party so I'm not sure if I'll be in any shape to type when I get home. I'll try to post some pictures beforehand since we got some great ones of him today, dressed up in a winter hat and boots. They are already on the photo album so if you absolutely can't wait, check them out there.

Ta-ta.

No comments: