Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas is coming!

This weekend heralded the official start to the holiday season, at least for us. My company had its kids' Christmas party, and we brought his royal majesty to that even though he couldn't tell you the difference between Santa Claus and the garbageman. I've uploaded two videos related to the party. The first is from the party itself, and while the video is a tad erratic, particularly when I pan around to show the partygoers, you do get to see Lucas having fun with a toy of some sort that I picked up from the floor. The second video is from this morning and shows Lucas playing with the toy he got from Santa at the party.

I'll have some photos from the party later, in which you'll get to see more of Lucas, not to mention yours truly as St Nick. Yeah, somehow they talked me into it. I knew this beer belly would come in use one of these days. For now, enjoy the videos.

Video 1



Video 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, if it goes in Lucas' hands, then it follows that it belongs in his mouth, or so it would seem.

Nice work. Can't wait to see Jolly Old St. Nick!