Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Newfoundland Trip: Days 6-7

I'm going to throw some pictures from the next couple of days up here on the blog and then let Marilu help me caption them tomorrow. I wasn't there so for the most part I don't know what the heck was going on.

I will start out my saying Marilu got all fancy-schmancy with the next shot of Lucas with her Uncle Toots and her dad. Black and white means it's classy.


Lucas with Great Aunt Gladys.


How can you not love that face?


Of course, all Lucas needs is a corncob pipe in this one, and he's a young Popeye.


Lucas with cousin Joy and Great Aunt Madonna in the background. For what it's worth, I've yet to figure out what the capitalization rules are regarding that "G/great" prefix. Can you tell I was once an editor?


A sweet moment with Nanny and Lucas.


Lucas and his Great Grandmother McGrath.


And that would be that for this installment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the black and white...
Favorite Lucas pic, "How can you not love this face."

Grammy