Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blasts from the past

We didn't take any new pictures of Lucas today so I have no baby shots to show you tonight. However, I did spend a bunch of time organizing our older photos so if you have any desire to see pre-Lucas pictures (yes, they exist, amazingly enough), head on over to the photo albums. I've started with all of our pictures from 2002 and 2003, and I intend to add the rest as I find the time. These pictures are pretty much every photo we took during those years, except for the professional ones of our wedding in 2003. Those ones are scattered all over the place on our hard drives so it'll take an entire night just to consolidate them.

In the meantime, enjoy what we've put up. There are some pretty wacky ones mixed in with the normal stuff, but I'll leave it to you to find them. Though as a hint, check out the last one from the Christmas in Biloxi folder.

Note: The photo albums are listed in chronological order (for the most part), so you'll have to scroll to the bottom to see the 2002-03 albums.

No comments: