Wednesday, September 19, 2007

End of the walk

We took a walk with Lucas earlier, and in order to let him sleep a little, we closed the top of the stroller. When we got home, I waited outside for Marilu to open the garage door (since we keep the stroller in there), and while I was waiting, I opened up the stroller. This was the sad, little sight that greeted us.


Man, did he look pathetic. However, a closer shot showed he was just in a reflective moment. As much as babies reflect, I suppose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lucas!

What did mom and dad do to your hair today? It's kind of straight and flat. Kind of how I used to comb your daddy's hair when he was little. No one even knew his hair was curly.

Love you,
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Omg he is the cutest!! And I totally see the family resemblance & he has your hair, lol.