Saturday, September 22, 2007

Football Saturday!

I'm glad I waited to post pictures, because I got some really good pictures of Lucas during the late afternoon and early evening. I think you ought to get a kick out of these. In addition, check today's photo album since there's a lot of other good ones in there as well.

So as I mentioned earlier, Lucas got to see his first USF football game today. For those of you unaware, I went to the University of South Florida for my bachelor's degree from 1993-98. I'm a HUGE fan of our football team, and I intend to get Lucas hooked young. He's off to a good start as a good luck charm since USF rolled all over North Carolina 37-10. Let's home his luck holds this Friday when USF plays West Virginia, the 5th ranked team in the nation.



(Coincidentally enough, Marilu and I just watched the movie We Are Marshall, which is the true story about the rebuilding of Marshall University's football program after most of the team is killed in a plane crash back in 1970. I can't recommend it enough, and let me just say, it's a MAJOR tearjerker.)

Here's a picture of Lucas as Marilu prepares him for our walk earlier.


Now some mugging for the camera by his royal highness...



It's a little fuzzy, but I like this close-up picture I took in the garage after the walk.


Finally, Lucas makes a fashion statement.


Right before that last picture, Marilu had Lucas "talking," though it mostly consisted of him yelling at her. Tomorrow I'll put up a couple of videos from that "conversation."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous close up in the stroller with the baby team hat and sunglasses. For your next mission try to get the same photo minus the soother.

P.S. What's the name of Lucas' fantasy football team?

Love and kisses.
Grammy