Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cutest Baby EVER

You may think the title of this post is a tad exaggerated, one might even say hyperbolic, but I don't care. Take a look at these professional portraits taken when Lucas was about a month old, and you try and say otherwise. Not even possible! So without further adieu, all 12 of the photos of the #1 baby ever, as voted by you, the viewer.


We had this one turned into an 8x10, and we're putting it up on the wall somewhere on our first floor.


I got a 5x7 of this one, and it's going on my desk at work. Daddy's little athlete.


This may very well be the cutest of the bunch, in my opinion. We have about 12 wallet-size photos of this one.




And in this corner...the Beast from the Belly!


Tarzan Boy! We got a 5x7 of this one to put up in his room since it has a jungle theme.


He's just made for Wall Street here. Or a frat. Either way.


This should go over well with the Ottawa Senators fans. Even though I plan to make him a football fan first and foremost, I'm sure he'll see (and play) an odd hockey game here or there. I think they do that in Canada. :)


Joe Cool.



This is the only "bad" photo of the bunch, but I find it amusing since you can tell he's not very happy posing. Okay, so much for his career in modeling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We overwhelmingly agree with your posting that Lucas is the cutest baby ever. The last one kind of grows on you. It speaks to you in a way that says, "Hey, enough guys. Give it up. I'm done!"

What a doll baby.

Grammy & Grampy Sullivan

Anonymous said...

Hold on there - Lucas is pretty cute but since WE have the cutest baby ever, I must protest. ;)

Tracey

Anonymous said...

Okay cutest...well I'll give the fact that he is pretty cute and in the name of diplomacy claim the cutest toddler ever prize, LOL.

I want one of the Joe Cool prints!

Christine