Monday, September 10, 2007

Jumping for joy

The last Newfie pictures are going to have to wait. I don't know anyone in them since I wasn't there, and I need to grab Marilu to find out which ones she wants me to showcase. Keep in mind though, all of the Newfoundland trip pictures are currently in the photo album so that's always an option if you really need to see them.

Way back when, I think Mother's Day, I bought Marilu a picture frame that has 3 slots and says, "Mom + Dad = Me". The idea is that you put in pictures of the baby and the parents. Well, Marilu surprised me this weekend by taking a unique approach to the photos included in the frame. Check it out below.



I took some great videos of Lucas in his jumperoo earlier, but unfortunately all but 1 are too large for YouTube. Throw in the fact that Picasa is acting up when it comes to videos, and I'm unable to show them. I'll either try and figure out how to edit them and break them into smaller videos, or I'm just going to shoot new videos tomorrow. Probably the latter. Whatever the case, the one video that did work is below. (for what it's worth, the other two are WAY better)

No comments: