Sunday, December 23, 2012

Winter in Kanata

If you've been watching the weather channel, you've probably noticed that we've received a lot of snow this week. This morning, Lucas and I made the most of it, playing with some of the neighborhood kids for an hour or two. The cold weather also served to help out my slight Crown Royal-induced hangover from last night. :)

Before we came in, I had Marilu take a few pictures of the two of us hanging out in the snow. I hope you enjoy the pictures.





We're probably going sledding soon. I don't know if we'll bring the camera, but if we do, expect those pictures later today or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! Looks like so much fun, especially if you get to play and not work in it!

Our snow is coming on Christmas Day.

Love, Mom