Monday, December 17, 2012

March 2012

I already posted a lot of pictures from March earlier in the year. If you recall, that's when we went on our cruise. Of the remaining photos from that month, these 4 are the highlights.

This first photo is a bit fuzzy, but it's the first shot I ever took of Lucas with his cousin Colby so I wanted to include it for posterity.


This one of them was taken after the cruise, and I'm including it for the sheer cuteness. Plus, it will be fun to see their faces when we show it to them 10-15 years from now.


Lucas with a beef jerky cigar. I believe this is from the hotel room in Orlando the day before we left for the cruise.


And finally, a candidate for Picture of the Year 2012.


1 comment:

Mom said...

I can't believe they can get any funnier and then you come up with another one. The toilet is unbelievable. You must be hysterical every time you look at it.

Love you,
Mom