Wednesday, December 12, 2012

January 2012

After my last post, I decided to start organizing the photos I plan to upload over the next few weeks. In my Photos directory on my laptop, I have about a zillion different folders, but for the purposes of our discussion, they fall into one of two groups: Uploaded and To Do. While looking over the photos in the latter category, I realized I still have some photos from further back than I expected. If you guessed January 2012 (since that's the title of this post), you would be correct. The same goes for just about every other month from last winter and spring. Mind you, I've already uploaded the majority from that timeframe, but these are ones that I felt warranted the spotlight. So without any further adieu, here's the "best of the rest" from 11 months ago.

I can't recall where he got the pieces for his outfit below, but Lucas put together a ninja costume and then wielded the dreaded cardboard tube.



I think these next two pictures are from Lucas's first ski lesson. He had a pretty good time with that last year and is scheduled to start again in early January. This year, Marilu bought skis of her own so the two of them will do some skiing together after his lessons. That should help him learn a bit quicker.



I found this one amusing since its kind of like the portrait of the 21st century family.


Speaking of 21st century families, Lucas and I have a "swordfight" with a lightsaber app on the iPhones.


1 comment:

Mom said...

The ninja was hilarious!