Thursday, December 13, 2012

February 2012

In keeping with the theme of last post (i.e., ancient photos), we now head back to February. First off, the munchkin shows us some of his "cool" poses. I can't get over how crazy his hair was back then. He looks like one of the Beach Boys (back when they were young and not dead).



As I've said many a time, not every photo is a winner.


But ones like this are far in the majority, thankfully.


Clowning around with his friend Sam.


And another ski photo, from several weeks into his lessons. He was feeling a lot more comfortable on his skis by that point. Hopefully, we'll get plenty of good ones this season.


Before I go, I have to relate a story about Lucas from this morning which was embarrassing at the time but amusing later on. Last night, I was wrestling with Lucas on his bed, and at one point, when I wasn't paying attention, Lucas jumped up and landed on my crotch, causing a fair amount of pain, which caused me to exclaim something I probably shouldn't have in front of Lucas. Well, this morning, when I dropped him off at Andrea's for his daycare, the very first thing he said was "I crushed my daddy's balls last night!"

That's my son, everyone. Thank you and good night.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Well, you gave us our laugh for the day...There used to be a show on tv called "Kids say the darndest things". That comment would qualify.