Thursday, December 20, 2012

April 2012

My plan to update every day until the end of the year hit a snag since I've been sick the last couple of days, thanks to a cold Lucas brought home last week. As much as being under the weather sucks, at least it has been infrequent this school year. In fact, I believe this is the first time I've been sick since he started back up in September. Contrast that with last year where I was sick almost once a month.

Today's blog post focuses on the five remaining photos from April 2012. Up first is a picture of Lucas and his Nanny from when she came to visit. I just noticed I am inadvertently photobombing in the background.


It used to be that when you asked Lucas to pose for the camera, you would get the cheese smile, where he grinned from ear to ear. Nowadays, you are more likely to get something like this.


As you may know, Lucas loves Legos. In fact, two of his biggest Christmas gifts this year are going to be Lego sets. He tends to be a lot more creative with them than I was at his age, as you can see below.


I'm not exactly sure what look he was going for here, but as with most 4-year-olds, he pulls it off.


Finally, a shot from the park. I call this one "Heavy Metal Cowboy."


No comments: