Monday, April 4, 2016

The deluge begins...

I don't know why I couldn't remember how Lucas's team did in the playoffs last year, but thanks to the magic of the blog, I was able to look at this post and see the exact details. Turns out they did almost as well as this year, coming in 2nd place in their pool but losing their semifinal game. Hopefully, it'll be a better result this time around. Interestingly enough, I made the comment, "The Coyotes had far more scoring chances, but the bounces just never went their way..."  That's the story of this season! Good to know some things are consistent year to year.

So, as promised, today begins Operation Post-A-Bunch-Of-Pictures. Or Operation PAPOP for short. I've got summer vacation, winter vacation, sports, family visits, March Break, and all kinds of other stuff ready to go. In order to keep it manageable though, I think I'm going to limit it to 5 photos a day, unless it's a series of photos that requires more. And like I said, I will be doing my very best to post at least every other day. Every day if I'm feeling productive.

So without any further adieu, let's get it started. In my post last month from our first Massachusetts visit last year, I said I would follow up with some videos. It took a while, but here they are.









We'll close out today with Marilu and I looking our best at the Agriculture Museum back in September.


1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

You kept your word...posted on time. The videos were great. I think the next time he came Lucas actually rode Nellie without Lissa by his side. I hope we will have a video of that in the future. Well done. Very funny picture of you and Marilu.