Thursday, April 7, 2016

2016 Massachusetts Trip #2, Part 1

As part of catching up, I want to get the big sets of photos out of the way first. The biggest of them tend to be vacations so those are at the front of the queue. I've already posted pictures from our first trip to Massachusetts, which was just me and Lucas. We had such a good time that we ended up going back later in the summer, this time with Marilu.

I think this first one is from the drive down to Massachusetts. I got a kick out of it since it's WWE overload. Not only does Lucas have the John Cena shirt on, but he's holding the championship belt, has a wrestling figure on his lap, and if you look closely on the right side of the picture, you can see part of a cage for the action figures. That's some serious wrestling love!


Once again, we went up to Kevin's barn so Lucas could ride the horse. Here are some photos from that visit.


Showing off my 4th of July shirt with my dad. On a side note, ugh, I was looking awful. I'm glad we've been working out since that trip.


No idea what Kevin was laughing at, but it sure looks like it was funny.


And for today's final picture, Lucas brushes down the horse (Honey?) before riding her. He really enjoyed the riding and taking care of the horse so I expect he'll be back up at the barn at least once this summer.



For those of you keeping score, in between the Massachusetts trips, Marilu and Lucas had a trip to Newfoundland, in which she took loads of photos, However, unlike past trips where I've gone through the photos and tried to guess as to what was happening and who was who, I've decided to let Marilu do her own blog posts at some point in the future for that trip. So if anyone wants to nag about that, you now have the appropriate point of contact. :)

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

I think you should send that WWE overload picture to WEE. It's so over the top cute. I love it. If you get a chance please try to post one more video, the one of Lucas riding by himself without Lissa holding him. It will be nice to note his progression, especially if he rides again this summer. Okay, now I can be on Marilu for a change and give you a break, right?

You really do look so much better now. Keep up the good work with exercising and healthy eating/drinking.