Saturday, April 2, 2016

The Blog Lives!

Whoops, it's been just under a month since my last post. My bad. I guess the combination of us going to DC over March break and then my mom visiting for about a week made it slip my mind. The plus side is that I now have a bunch of pictures to post, which I'll be doing shortly. My plan right now is that starting Monday, I'm going to update with a photo post every other day until I am all caught up. Considering the large number of photos I have, that'll keep you entertained for at least the next month.

Before that, though, I'll update you with the latest hockey news, for those of you who don't already know. Last week (on Easter Sunday, actually), Lucas's team had their third playoff game, which they won 3-0. This puts their record at 2-0-1 with one more game tomorrow morning. However, as luck would have it, one of the other games that was played today guaranteed the Zombies no lower than #2 in their pool, which puts them in the semifinals. We've elected to not tell Lucas though so he plays hard since #1 is always better than #2! On top of that, his best friend Zach's team is likely going to be #1 in the other pool so I don't want him to throw the game so he plays Zach in the semis. That can wait until the finals! :)

I'll be sure to update with the results tomorrow and probably add a few photos in advance of Monday's post. I'd post some now, but Marilu and I are getting ready to go see the Garth Brooks concert (woohoo!) so it'll have to wait. *humming "Friends in Low Places"*

No comments: