Wednesday, April 13, 2016

2016 Massachusetts Trip #2, Part 3

My mom asked if I would be posting more videos of Lucas riding a horse from our second trip, and since there are a bunch of them in my folder, I figured I'd do that today.

During our second trip, we made it up to the barn twice, and Lucas rode both times. He did a couple more "advanced" things this time, such as riding with no hands and riding by himself so he definitely made some progress. It'll be interesting to see how this summer goes.

These videos (8 of them) are from my camera, my mom's phone, and possibly my (or Marilu's) phone. So the quality is better in some than others, but let's face it, they all look better than the hockey videos. :) Also, I didn't watch all of these through since I could only take so much horse riding, but hopefully y'all will enjoy them.

















Yep, that was a lot of horse riding. I'll return to photos in our next exciting entry.

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

Have been too busy to respond and comment since your brother is here. Just want you to know that Kevin smiles like a little kid every time he watches Lucas on Nellie. He's hoping Lucas will want to do more of it this summer. Time will tell, but thanks for posting all the videos.