Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sporty Lucas

If your memory is better than mine, you may recall that I was the assistant coach on Lucas's Blast Ball team this year. I think I may have posted a couple of pictures way back when, but here's a couple others that Marilu took. Most of the time, it was just me and Lucas at practice so unfortunately, this is the extent of the pictures from this season.



He's really putting forth his best effort in that second photo.

This next picture isn't Lucas's best shot, thanks to his facial pose, but it's the only photo I have of him getting his level 2 green belt at Little Dragons. I think this might also be the last martial arts photo we have of him since he hasn't gone since the beginning of the summer (not counting his birthday party in June). We may try and get him back into it in the spring, depending on how busy he is with hockey and swim lessons.


I think I may have posted these last 4 photos, since they are from January, but they are in my To Do folder so I'll throw them in here just to cover my bases. Just some random photos that I liked.

Lucas poses in a t-shirt he got from his Uncle Jonathan.


Posing with Cow, a stuffed animal my dad got him back when he was less than a year old. It's still one of his favorite stuffed animals.


Using his Christmas money, he bought this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles playset. Look at the size of that friggin' thing! I wish I had toys like that when I was a kid.


More cuddle time with the Stuffies.


No comments: