Saturday, November 30, 2013

Doctor's Office Redux

Remember Lucas's crazy picture from the doctor's office? Don't feel bad if you don't since it was back in March 2012, but if you want a reminder, click this link for a refresher. I liked this photo so much that Marilu gave me an iPhone case with the picture on it as a present.

The point of all this is that there is a sequel to that picture. If the word "sequel" applies to pictures...I'll have to look that up. Just like the videos in the previous post, these two pictures are also from May of this year. We were at the doctor's office (again), and I showed my iPhone case to the nurse, who got a real kick out of it. So Lucas decided to pose again. It's not quite as funny as the first one since that one was more spontaneous, but the results are still amusing. Enjoy!



No comments: