Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Portable North Pole 2013

For the 3rd or 4th year running, we've decided to make use of the Portable North Pole website to create a personalized video from Santa for Lucas. If there are any new(er) parents out there, I would highly recommend using this site for your kid. It's free, and it really makes their day. I've included a link to this year's version below. We picked the naughty/nice option since we want to put a little bit of the fear of god (or Santa, as the case may be) into Lucas since he's been a handful lately, especially when it comes to his homework.

Click here to see the video. He hasn't seen it yet, but I'll try and remember to video his reaction like I have in past years.

5 comments:

Mom and Kevin said...

That link was pretty useless. We waited for almost 10 minutes for it to load and then nothing came up.

yuck!

JD said...

Worked for me almost instantly. Anyone else having a problem?

Tracey said...

Worked OK for me. We do this every year too - thanks for the preview of what it looks like this year. I think E will be getting that version.

Anonymous said...

Worked for me.

Mom said...

Finally. It wasn't the video, it was the office computer. Sometimes I think more problems than it's worth. Anyhow, you should go back and let hm know he finally made the nice list. Poor guy!