Monday, December 2, 2013

Montreal with Steven and Jen

Here's another bunch of photos from the way, way back machine. We return, once again, to January of this year. Marilu's brother Steven and his fiancee Jen were in Montreal on vacation so we drove over to see them. Here we are at Reuben's Deli, with Lucas flashing the devil horns with Steven.


You may wonder why I took this next photo since it's fairly unassuming. That's before you realize that Lucas had just finished an entire $40 8 oz. filet mignon. I think I was 10 before I had my first filet. Lucky little bugger.


I'm not exactly sure where we were when this picture was taken, but I thought it was cute. (edit: Marilu informed me that I wasn't there at the time of this picture so that explains my confusion about its origin)


The next day we went to the Biodome. We'd been there when Lucas was much younger so we decided to make a return trip. Lucas had fun, and it's an impressive looking place, but in my opinion, for the amount of money it costs, there are better alternatives out there. I doubt we'll be back again soon.

In case you're wondering, our camera lens isn't smudged in the first few photos. We happened to be in the jungle section of the biodome, and the humidity wreaked havoc on photos.





One last pose with his uncle and soon-to-be aunt before we headed back to Ottawa.


No comments: