Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Funatorium Explorium 2013

Whoops, I missed my update yesterday. I honestly thought I had postdated it one more day so I didn't realize until just now that nothing showed up yesterday. Or today, for that matter, but I'm about to rectify that problem.

Kind of funny thing about this entry. In it, I'll be posting some pictures from the 2013 Funatorium Explorium event in Ottawa, which took place back in February. The amusing bit is that when I looked for the post related to the 2012 version, I discovered it was posted on December 15, 2012. So I may be late in my updating, but at least I'm consistent. Heck, I'm over 10 days ahead of my pace from last year. Just give me 30 more years, and I'll be right as rain!

If you don't recall, the Funatorium Explorium is an event held in several ginormous rooms at the conference center that encourages family fun. There are games to play, shows to watch, and bouncy castles to be bounced in. It's been fun both years we've gone, and I expect we'll be back in 2014.






Here's a link to last year's Funatorium post, if you're feeling nostalgic.

No comments: