Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to the farm

Breaking news...we picked up our new vehicle, a black Pontiac Torrent earlier tonight. Marilu drove it home and is already in love with the XM satellite radio. I've yet to drive it (other than the test drive), but I'll likely be using it in the morning since there's no child seat in it yet. I took a picture of it in the driveway, but my camera is upstairs so I'll try and get that posted tomorrow.

At the end of July, Marilu, Lucas, and I made a return trip to the Canadian Agriculture Museum/Experimental Farm (originally seen in this post). Just like last time, Lucas had a grand old time with the cows, particularly the calves, since you could touch them. Whenever the calf in the picture below would try and lick Lucas, he'd squeal with delight.


Heck, see for yourself.



Another cute picture with a cow. I think it's safe to say Lucas is an animal lover.

No comments: