Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cars and shirts, oh my!

As promised earlier in the week, here's a picture of the latest addition to our family...


Nice and shiny, huh? Just wait until winter to take the luster off that.

I've been meaning to post this next picture for a while since it's just so great, but like most things in my life, I keep forgetting. As a belated birthday gift, Lucas's godfather Jason got him a couple of t-shirts from a Web site called T-shirt Hell. As you can probably gather from the name, the shirts aren't very politically correct. See below as Lucas models one of them. He hasn't worn the second one yet, and that one's even worse. :)


I'm including this last picture since Lucas's face made me laugh out loud. Doesn't he look like he's up to something (which he likely is)? And don't worry, we don't normally let him play with plastic bags.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Wheels! Now keep it up and keep it clean.

That third picture should have been entitled, "Mischievous Little Man." He sure did look like he was planning something covert!