Sunday, August 10, 2008

Random photos from July

July 20

He may be over 13 months old now, but that doesn't mean he has a firm grasp on staying neat while eating. Here we see the aftermath of dinner.



July 21

In order to keep him distracted, I let Lucas play with my old Nintendo Gameboy. It only kept his attention momentarily as he doesn't understand yet how videogames can suck hours out of your life. With any luck, I'll be able to keep him from getting addicted to them when he gets older (unlike, ahem, me). Though at the moment, he's still obsessed with the phone so that's probably not a whole lot better.


July 26

We had lunch at a small English pub/restaurant near us that we've never been to called the Cheshire Cat. The food was good, and the beer I had, Fullers ESB, was excellent. Among other things Lucas had for lunch, he ate a lemon. This isn't the first time he's eaten lemon, but I believe it's the first time we caught it on camera. Unlike me, Lucas doesn't seem to have any problem eating lemons as his face never changes. I, on the other hand, squint and make that sourpuss face so commonly associated with eating something like that.



July 30

Sometimes, it just makes sense to put your head inside a drum. You gotta be 1 to understand.

No comments: